Luminor Blackcomb 5.0 Ultraviolet Water Treatment System ideal for private water supplies to control potable water quality.
The Luminor Blackcomb 5.0 residential range of Ultraviolet Water Treatment Systems are very modular in design providing an easy future upgradeability options. They incorporate a true ‘Plug and Play’ technology and conversion to a UV monitor is quick and simple to achieve.
A robust full colour controller displays complete system status, lamp countdown, warnings and QR code, that the homeowner can use with their smart phone to obtain replacement spares or service videos.
- Colour user interface with full diagnostics and warnings including QR Codes
- New axial flow, 304 stainless steel reactors, fully polished, design and manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standard
- Systems include integral UV sensor port for future upgradeability, simply purchase the optional UV sensor module and convert the system into a fully UV monitored system
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector, quick quarter turn removal with no tools required
- True gland seal retaining nut with positive stop
- Reliable industry proven proprietary low pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issues